IT Dictionary or Information Technology Dictionary is an application developed for the purpose of giving helpful information to the users regarding computer-related courses especially in the field of Information Technology to cage IT terms and definitions in a single application.
The application provides:
• Terms and definition and all terms are listed alphabetically.
• It works offline that no active internet connection is required.
• It is free and it can download at no cost.
• The dictionary will only take a small portion (few MB) of your Android device.
• The app come with a user friendly nature that allows the users to use with ease.
For your suggestions don't hesitate to give some reviews and contact the developer.
IT Dictionary is a free software application from the Teaching & Training Tools subcategory, part of the Education category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-02-24. The program can be installed on Android.
IT Dictionary (version 1.0.0) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 1 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.